FRANCO-NEAPOLITAN CONSTANTINIAN ORDER & ROYAL ORDER OF FRANCIS I MEMBERS
FRaNCo-NeaPoLiTaN CoNSTaNTiNiaN oRDeR & RoYaL oRDeR oF FRaNCiS I MeMBeRS
FRANCO-NEAPOLITAN CONSTANTINIAN ORDER & ROYAL ORDER OF FRANCIS I MEMBERS – WORK IN PROGRESS
CONSTANTINIAN ORDER DISPUTE
There are two different branches of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George, owing to a dispute between the Infante Carlos, Duke of Calabria & Prince Carlo, Duke of Castro over the right to head the House of Bourbon of the Two Sicilies & the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of St George. Both serve the Papacy & are defined as religious-military orders.
A pro-Hispano-Neapolitan branch analysis on the dispute with links to the counterarguments can be found at:
The membership list of the Royal Deputation of the Hispano-Neapolitan branch can be found at:
Both branches have very influential & powerful memberships.
SOME PRIMARY INTERNET REFERENCES ON THE CONSTANTINIAN ORDER:
Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George
FRANCO-NEAPOLITAN CONSTANTINIAN ORDER:
Franco-Neapolitan branch website:
Franco-Neapolitan branch’s Delegation for Great Britain & Ireland website:
Franco-Neapolitan branch’s United States Delegation’s website:
Franco-Neapolitan branch’s Grand Magistral Delegation for Inter-Religious Relations’ webpage:
(Revived) Royal Order of Francis I’s webpage:
Franco-Neapolitan branch of the House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies website:
HISPANO-NEAPOLITAN CONSTANTINIAN ORDER:
NOTE: This is a completely separate order. Please consult the following article to clarify the situation:
Hispano-Neapolitan Constantinian Order’s website:
Hispano-Neapolitan branch of the House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies website:
FRANCO-NEAPOLITAN CONSTANTINIAN ORDER MEMBERS
SELECTED KEY FRANCO-NEAPOLITAN BRANCH MEMBERS:
* Prince Carlo, Duke of Castro (referred to as “Charles”) (Grand Master of the F-N CO [from 2008]; former Grand Prefect of the F-N CO [until 2008]; disputing head of the House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies; former disputing Duke of Calabria [until 2008]; SMOM Bailiff Grand Cross of Honour & Devotion).
* Princess Camilla, Duchess of Castro (SMOM Dame Grand Cross of Honour & Devotion).
* Anthony Bailey (Knight of the Order of the British Empire [KBE], Knight Commander of the Papal the Order of St Sylvester [KCSS], Knight Commander of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre, Knight Commander with Merit of Star of the F-N CO [KCMCO], Knight Commander of the Royal Order of Francis I [KCFO]; Bailey also has various foreign state Knighthoods & decorations from Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Lebanon, Morocco, Panama, Portugal, Syria & Yemen as well as a Portuguese Royal Knighthood; F-N CO Delegate for “Inter-Religious Dialogue”; suspected conduit for fraud-derived funds; corporate lobbyist & public relations advisor whose PR company, Eligo International, specialises in representing African and Middle Eastern governments. According to his company website, he has also acted for exiled royals from Libya, Ethiopia and Greece. Bailey’s clients include: members of the Saudi royal family, UK-based BAE Systems [the defence firm under investigation by the UK Serious Fraud Office over allegations that it bribed Saudi royals and politicians to win valuable defence contracts], Luxembourg-based General Mediterranean Holding [owned by Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born industrialist with legal problems in France], King Mswati III of Swaziland, & Shell, the British/Dutch-originated multinational oil firm investigated and fined for misstating its reserves. He was was arrested (but not convicted) in the mid-1990′s for alledgedly working alongside the private secretary of (Mark Master Masonic Grand Master) Prince Michael of Kent in blackmailing a man who claimed to be a Libyan prince. Bailey is friends with Sir Sigmund Sternberg, a leading UK Labour Party donor. Bailey is a member of the executive of the Three Faiths Forum, of which Sternberg is a founder. The Forum claims to work to promote tolerance between Christians, Muslims and Jews. For more details, see this Times article from March 13, 2005: “Labour rejects gift of £500,000“. Sternberg & Auchi are among Bailey’s fellow Franco-Neapolitan Constantinian Knights & the Saudis are Knights of the Royal Order of Francis I, both orders being headed by the Duke of Castro. Bailey is connected to the British royal family, including Prince Charles).
SELECTED PROMINENT S.M.O.M. MEMBERS:
“Since 1878, every Prince and Grand Master of the Order of Malta has been a senior member of the Constantinian Order … Many senior officers of the Order of Malta across the world are members of the Constantinian Order and some hold official positions within the Grand Magistry of the Constantinian Order”.
SELECTED PROMINENT ROMAN CATHOLIC CARDINALS:
“Currently over 60 [62 to be precise - as of June 2008] cardinals and archbishops are members of the Constantinian Order and who play a very active role in the spiritual development of the Order. His Holiness The Pope is also represented in the Order through the appointment of a personal Ecclesiastical Counsellor.”
* Edward Cardinal Egan (Archbishop of New York [2000-present]; elevated to the College of Cardinals [Jan. 2001]; received SMOM’s Bailiff Grand Cross of Honour & Devotion immediately after; SMOM’s US Association’s Principal Chaplain; originally a SMOM Conventual Chaplain ad honorem from 1989; Association of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre’s Grand Prior; Knight of the Grand Cross (Motu Proprio) of the House of Savoy’s Order of Saints Maurice and Lazarus).
* Cormac Cardinal Murphy-O’Connor (Archbishop of Westminster; F-N CO‘s UK & Irish Delegation’s Prior).
SELECTED PROMINENT ITALIANS:
* Lamberto Dini (Italian Senator, former Italian Prime Minister & Foreign Minister).
SELECTED BRITS & OVERSEAS TERRITORIES:
* Nadhmi Auchi (Royal Order of Francis I Knight Grand Cross; Franco-Neapolitan Constantinian Order Gold Benemerenti medal; http://www.auchigalaspeech.com/
March 2004 … A gala dinner was held for some 200 guests at Le Royal Hotel in Beirut hosted by Nadhmi Auchi, a senior British Muslim member of the Order of Francesco I and leading Lebanese businessman … The Duke of Calabria bestowed on Mr Nadhmi Auchi the Gold Benemerenti Medal of the Constantinian Order. http://www.constantinian.com/dynastic-constantinian.html Bronze, Silver and Gold Benemerenti medals are also awarded for merit purposes although they do not constitute actual membership of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order. See full entry under Royal Order of Francis I selected members list below.
SELECTED IRISH FIGURES:
* Bertie Ahern (Irish politician, former Irish Taoiseach (Prime Minister).
* Don Lydon (psychologist; former Irish politician).
ROYAL ORDER OF FRANCIS I MEMBERS:
The Franco-Neapolitan branch has an associated body also under the same Grand Master called the Royal Order of Francis I.
KEY “NON-CATHOLIC” ARCHBISHOPS:
* George Carey (previous Archbishop of Canterbury).
* Gregorios Theocharous (Archbishop of Thyateira and Great Britain = Head of the Greek Orthodox Church in Great Britain. Note: the Church of Greece is within the communion of the Eastern Orthodox Church).
* Nadhmi Auchi (Royal Order of Francis I Knight Grand Cross; Franco-Neapolitan Constantinian Order Gold Benemerenti medal; Papal Knight of the Order of St Sylvester ; Iraqi-British billionaire businessman worth UK£2.15b, Chairman of Luxembourg-based General Mediterranean Holding. GMH’s international portfolio has over 100 companies in many fields including banking & finance, hotels & leisure, aviation, industrial trading & pharmaceuticals, and real estate & construction; Lebanese honours (from then-President Emile Lahoud): Commander of the National Order of the Cedar , First Grade of the Lebanese Order of Merit ; “inter-faith dialogue” leader; See the following articles: Sunday Times 2008 Rich List profile & “Wikileaks claims news organisations pressured to remove articles on billionaire fraudster“.
SELECTED ROYALS & ARISTOCRATS:
* Princess Benedikte of Denmark (daughter of King Frederik IX of Denmark of the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg & Queen Ingrid, who was the daughter of Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden of the House of Bernadotte.
SELECTED INTER-FAITH DIALOGUE LEADERS:
* Sir Sigmund Sternberg: F-N CO Knight Grand Cross; Jewish Hungarian-British businessman; UK Labour Party donor: UK£100,000 in 2001; an “inter-faith dialogue” leader, Sternberg is the founder of the Three Faiths Forum, which claims to work to promote tolerance between Christians, Muslims and Jews).
* Lady Sternberg (wife of Sigmund Sternberg; “inter-faith dialogue” leader).
* Lord Denman.
* Mahmoud Khayami (F-N CO Knight Commander ; Papal Knight of the Order of St Sylvester ; Iranian-British industrialist & art collector worth UK£100m; 5th largest 2007 UK Labour Party donor: UK£980,000; See Sunday Times 2008 Rich List ["784= - New - Mahmoud Khayami and family - £100m - Industry, Art"]; “inter-faith dialogue” leader).
SELECTED BRITS & OVERSEAS TERRITORIES:
* Sir Michael Craig-Cooper (former Vice Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London).
* The Dowager Marchioness of Salisbury (late husband’s Wikipedia entry: “Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, 6th Marquess of Salisbury“).
SELECTED BRITISH-BASED FOREIGN RESIDENTS:
* Professor Nasser David Khalili (Iranian-British property developer & art collector billionaire businessman worth UK£5.8b; Jewish “cultural ambassador of Islam“. See: Sunday Times 2007 Rich List profile).
KEY DECEASED MEMBER:
* Until his death in October 2006, Mario Francesco Cardinal Pompedda was Grand Prior of the Order by appointment of the Grand Master, and Ecclesiastical Counsellor by appointment of the Pope to the sister dynastic order of Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George & held the most senior rank within the Order.
FRANCO-NEAPOLITAN CONSTANTINIAN ORDER GRAND MAGISTRY
MEMBERS OF THE GRAND MAGISTRY:
* Grand Master: HRH Prince Carlo of Bourbon Two Sicilies, Duke of Castro, disputing Head of the Royal House of Bourbon of the Two Sicilies, former disputing Duke of Calabria (On 20 March 2008 HRH Prince Carlo replaced His late Royal Highness Prince Ferdinando of Bourbon Two Sicilies, Duke of Castro, disputing Head of the Royal House of Bourbon of the Two Sicilies).
* Grand Prefect: (Unknown – Until 20 March 2008 this was HRH Prince Carlo of Bourbon Two Sicilies, disputing Duke of Calabria [now Duke of Castro], Hereditary Prince of the Two Sicilies).
* Grand Prior: His Eminence Albert, Cardinal Vanhoye, SJ (was appointed Grand Prior in June 2008, following the death of His late Eminence Mario Francesco, Cardinal Pompedda in October 2006.
* Grand Inquisitor: His Excellency Prince Carlo Cito Filomarino (Prince of Rocca d’Aspro)
* Grand Chancellor: HE Marchese Aldo Pezzana Capranica del Grillo
* Grand Treasurer: HE Ambassador Antonio Benedetto Spada
* President of the Royal Deputation: HE Prince Paolo Boncompagni Ludovisi
* Vice-President of the Royal Deputation: HRH Prince Casimiro of Bourbon Two Sicilies
* HRH Prince Francesco of Bourbon Two Sicilies
* HRH Prince Gennaro of Bourbon Two Sicilies
* HRH Prince Luigi Alfonso of Bourbon Two Sicilies
* HRH Prince Alessandro Enrico of Bourbon Two Sicilies
* HE Don Alessandro d’Aquino di Caramanico Prince of Caramanico
* HE Ambassador Count Carlo Marullo di Condojanni Prince of Casalnuovo
* HE Don Carlo dei Principi Massimo Lancellotti
* Don Augusto Ruffo di Calabria dei Principe di Scilla
* HE Don Sforza Ruspoli, Prince of Cerveteri
* Marchese Gaetano Sersale
* Marchese Antonio Toraldo
* HE Frà Carlo Arditi dei Marchesi di Castelvetere
* Don Augusto Ruffo di Calabria dei Principe di Scilla
* Delegate for Inter Religious Relations: HE Mr Anthony Bailey (OBE)
62 FRANCO-NEAPOLITAN CONSTANTINIAN ORDER CARDINALS & ARCHBISHOPS
31 FRANCO-NEAPOLITAN CONSTANTINIAN ORDER CARDINALS
11 CARDINAL ARCHBISHOPS:
* Bologna – Biffi
* Zagreb – Bozanic
* Mechelen-Brussels – Danneels
* New York – Egan
* Chicago – George
* Naples – Giordano
* Palermo – De Gorgi
* Baltimore – Keeler
* Washington – McCarrick
* Westminster – Murphy O’Connor
* Milan – Lopez Trujillo
2 CARDINAL ARCHBISHOP EMERITUS:
* Dublin – Connell
* Palermo – Pappalardo
* + 18 other Cardinals (incl. new FN CO Grand Prior Cardinal-Deacon Vanhoye, SJ)
There are also:
* 31 Diocesan & Titular Archbishops.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “FRANCO-NEAPOLITAN CONSTANTINIAN ORDER & ROYAL ORDER OF FRANCIS I MEMBERS,” an entry on reality research resource
- October 5, 2008 / 5:10 am
- ALI ABDULLAH SALEH, ANGELA RUMBOLD, ANTHONY BAILEY, ARABS, ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY, ARCHBISHOP OF NEW YORK, ARCHBISHOP OF WESTMINSTER, BARONESS THATCHER, BASHAR AL-ASSAD, BERTIE AHERN, CARDINAL CONNELL, CARDINAL EGAN, CARDINAL MURPHY-O'CONNOR, CARDINAL VANHOYE, CATHOLIC, CATHOLIC CHIVALRIC ORDER, CATHOLIC KNIGHTHOOD ORDERS, CONSTANTINIAN ORDER, DAVID DURIE, DON LYDON, DOWAGER MARCHIONESS OF SALISBURY, DUCHESS OF CALABRIA, DUCHESS OF CASTRO, DUKE OF CALABRIA, DUKE OF CASTRO, DUKE OF WESTMINSTER, EMILE LAHOUD, ENGLAND, EUROPEAN ARISTOCRACY, EUROPEAN ROYALTY, FRANCE, FRANCO-NEAPOLITAN, FREDRIK CRICHTON-STUART, GAVYN ARTHUR, GENERAL LORD GUTHRIE OF CRAIGIEBANK, GEORGE CAREY, GRAND MASTER, ILLUMINATI, IRELAND, ITALY, JESUITS, KNIGHTS OF MALTA, LACHEZAR MATEV, LAMBERTO DINI, LEBANON, LORD ALDERDICE, LORD DENMAN, MAHMOUD KHAYAMI, MARGARET THATCHER, MARIO FRANCESCO POMPEDDA, MARY McALEESE, MATTHEW FESTING, MEMBERS LIST, MICHAEL CRAIG-COOPER, MILITARY, MOHAMMED BELMAHI, MOROCCO, NADHMI AUCHI, NASSER DAVID KHALILI, NEW WORLD ORDER, PETER CARUNA, PRINCE BANDAR BIN KHALID, PRINCE CARLOS, PRINCE KHALID AL-FAISAL, PRINCE OF NAPLES, PRINCESS BENEDIKTE, PRINCESS CAMILLA, PRINCESS MICHAEL OF KENT, ROMAN CATHOLIC, ROMAN CATHOLIC ARISTOCRACY, ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, ROMAN CATHOLIC HIERARCHY, ROMAN CATHOLIC ROYALTY, ROWAN WILLIAMS, ROYAL ORDER OF FRANCIS I, SACRED MILITARY CONSTANTINIAN ORDER OF SAINT GEORGE, SACRED MILITARY CONSTANTINIAN ORDER OF ST. GEORGE, SIGMUND STERNBERG, SILVIO BERLUSCONI, SMOM, SOCIETY OF JESUS, SYRIA, VATICAN, VITTORIO EMANUELE, YEMEN